Efwa Hagström is a specialized high performance coach and advisor with extensive experience in developing leaders, employees and teams. She has advised such companies as Elopak, Hydro and Eltek. Efwa has a lot of international experience as she has lived and worked in Sweden, Germany, Belgium and Norway.
Efwa will speak on how to manage the four sources of energy, and explain how energy management affects your time, efficiency and career. You will learn how to boost your energy in simple steps.
Your energy level is more important than time. All people have the same amount of time. The energy level, on the other hand, is individual. It greatly influences the quality of high performance skills, including finding solutions, focus, communication and collaboration. It is essential to have enough energy to thrive in challenging days. Having enough energy allows you bring out the best in you and others. Your energy level is mainly a result of your habits and routines.
This is how one of the speaker’s clients from DNB characterized Efwa and her advice:
"Balance and energy are important parameters for all of us in everyday life, and you gave us much food for thought. Each one can change a lot with relatively simple measures, which you skillfully communicated. You have charisma and an engagement that captivates the audience... ".
- Please go to the EPWN calendar to register.
- If you are not a member you may still register for this event. However, you are allowed to be a guest only once before you become a member. The guest fee is 150 NOK.
- You are welcome to forward this invitation to your friends and network – we are eager to bring together people with different backgrounds!
- The dress code is business casual.
- We are happy to offer you some snacks, but please take the other ladies into consideration.
We look forward to seeing many of you after the summer break!