Kjell Ribert holds a Master of Mediation and Conflict Resolution degree from the University of Copenhagen. He is currently the director of Ribert Culture & Communication. Kjell has extensive experience in consultancy, lecturing, teaching and mediation for various firms and institutions. The focus of his work is empowerment, conflict management, cross–cultural communication and the combination of work and language⁄communication skills. Kjell has developed the program “Integra–migrant”, a methodological approach for migrants and other employees to acquire necessary communication skills in order to obtain equal opportunities and perform competitively in their workplaces. This program focuses both on individual and group supervision, and on organisational development.
Kjell Ribert is passionate about facilitating effective and empathic processes between people and the advantages to both the individual and the workplace. Kjell will introduce the ideas behind his processes, as well as the approaches and the tools he uses. You will learn to be more receptive to your counterparts’ needs and get a better understanding of how communication works. You will also learn what interventions can be useful in different situations. In order to obtain actual results, you need to focus on processes inside yourself, between yourself and the people you interact with. Moreover, you should also enable yourself to provide people around you with the circumstances to produce an optimal outcome.
- Please go to the EPWN calendar to register.
- If you are not a member you may still register for this event. However, you are allowed to be a guest only once before you become a member. The guest fee is NOK 150.
- Feel free to forward this invitation to your friends and network!
- The dress code is business casual.
- We are happy to offer you some snacks, but please take the other ladies into consideration.
We look forward to seeing many of you this evening!